Please complete this form with the information about your player. Individual signups are grouped together to form teams in a division. Teams require a minimum of 7 skaters and 1 goalie - so please share the information with friends or other teammates so we can get these groups on the ice. Thank you!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING, THEN CLICK "SUBMIT FORM" BELOW TO COMPLETE AND SEND IN YOUR ENTRY. A CONFIRMATION EMAIL IS SENT IMMEDIATELY TO THE PRIMARY EMAIL - LIKELY TO YOUR JUNK MAIL FOLDER. Please contact us if you do not receive this confirmation email as your entry has not been received.
- Individual entry fee is $75. Payment is required on or before SEPTEMBER 17, 2021. If the roster is unable to be filled, your fees will be refunded.
- All players must submit a Liability Waiver completed by their parent/guardian as a requirement of participation. This form can be found under the DOCUMENTS heading on the menubar.
COVID PROTOCOL we are still adhering to:
- Unless otherwise indicated, the spectator restriction remains at 1 per player (bench staff count is independent of this count.)
- Dressing rooms will be available 15 minutes prior to game start time, however, players MUST enter the building fully dressed in equipment and use the dressing rooms only to put skates on. Goalies may use the dressing rooms to get dressed.
- Dressing room maximum capacity is 10 players. 1 parent per player is permitted to tie skates and is asked to exit dressing room once done.
- Masks are required to be worn by all persons entering the facility under the operation of 3on3Tourneys - there are no exceptions to this. Adults must continue to wear masks/face coverings for their entire duration of stay indoors, including bench staff. Players must wear masks indoors, including in the dressing rooms, but may remove them prior to putting on helmets in preparation for game.
- Facility screening will be performed by venue management, independent of 3on3Tourneys, at each venue on each day.
- Please continue to adhere to these Covid requirements, including maintaining social distancing, masking up, and washing/sanitizing hands often.